Win4D.com Forum

Assemblix Homepage Courses Products Support FAQ Contact Tutorial WinTOTO

Go Back   Win4D.com Forum > Win4D Support Forum > Win4D Advance Sharing

Old 11/01/2015, 08:42 AM
Administrator

HaiTong still new in analysis.
Default Important Event For All

Hi members,

Good Morning, over the past 1 weeks, I have receive alot of enquiry pertaing to Master Gan's Fengshui Talk on Walk Your Way To Great Fortune

I would like to take this opportunity to elaborate and share with all of you about what I have spoken to them and the question raised.

Q. What do you mean by Walk Your Way To Great Fortune?
We have been this talk by Master Gan way back in the year 2000. The talk focus on the very eve of the lunar New Year and on the First Day of the lunar New Year.
Master During the talk will share with us on the following

What are the things to do on the eve of the Lunar New Year, as that day is the day to receive the Deity who are back from the Heaven.
When to close our door to get ready to receive the best Qi for the Lunar New Year
Welcome the God Of Fortune to our home

On the First Day of Lunar New Year
According to Master Gan, on this very day is one of the important day to receive the best of Good Fortune, Health and Happiness as such we term it 'Walk Your Way To Great Fortune'

In order to receive the Great Fortune, Health and Happiness we need to know

What is the best time to open our house door, to receive more wealth to our home
What is the best time to leave the home and which leg to move our the house, there are differences between the Male and the Female
How to write our wishes for the Lunar New Year
Which direction to walk to meet the God Of Fortune to receive the blessing of Good Fortune and to have our wishes granted.

Last Master Gan do present to us his best calculated 4D numbers using the Time and Dimension calculation. Last year he has calculated 2788 and it appear in the 2nd Prize and most of our participants have benefited.

Q Who should attend?
Ans If you find that you are doing well both in the lottery luck or in your carrer or Health. If you are doing and wish to further enhance, do consider join this talk. Assemblix do not endorse anything that we do not find them good. Our mission is that it must benefit our customer before we endorse. We have endorse this talk since year 2000 as it has benefited a lot of our customer and many of them attended and are still joining year after year. We have limited seating capacity of only 45 as such I strongly encourage to sign up early.

Q. I wish to participate but may not be able to attend personally will you email us the notes on the talk
Ans Yes we do provide notes via email to all participants.

Q. When is the talk, the venue and the cost per person.
Ans The talk will be held on 21 January 2015 @7.30pm till 10pm and it is located at Kembangan Plaza #B1-08 Singpaor 418944. Opposite Kembangan MRT Station. The cost for person is $40 and you can remit to posb saving account 319-01480-2.

To sign up you can click on the link below

http://www.assemblix.com.sg/courses/details.asp?id=1184

Have a nice day
Attached Images
File Type: gif 2788.gif (34.9 KB, 35 views)

Lets work towards positive enviroment and made TTTTP a reality.

Pls Play Responsibly
Hai Tong