Win4D.com Forum

Assemblix Homepage Courses Products Support FAQ Contact Tutorial WinTOTO

Go Back   Win4D.com Forum > Knowledge Base Articles > 4-D Analysis Technique

Old 27/05/2005, 12:10 PM
Administrator

HaiTong still new in analysis.
Default 10 Mins Into Magnum 4D Analysis

Hi members,

I have been asked many a times does analysis need to be complicated and need a lot of time. ?

My answer has always focused on the word 'What Is Your Need, budget and Time'.
Having to understand your need, budget and time only will you be able to execute the right plan for you 4D Play.

I would like share on the Busy Man method also known as the 10 minutes to 4D Analysis.

Golden Number Data Season only From Win4D Advance

Firstly lets take at alook at system number 5689. Using the Year Month Table (refer to the picture capture) one could see that this system number has been appearing in the Top Prize in the month of May since 2001. Only one laspe in MayYear 2003. All you need is to look at this data, will certainly triger the thought of shortlisting this system number. The Past Trend tells a story. Did any of the members managed to get this number in May 2005

Next is system number 4789 (refer to the picture capture) on Year Month Table. Looking at the table you see that this sytem number has a consecutive hit in the month of May Since 1998. Meaning if one will to buy this system number you have been hitting on this system number in the month of May for the Past 8 years. The Past Trend tells a story. Did you win Top Prize in May 2005 for this system number.

Having said the above the next thing is to make noise 'Aiyah why this and why that'. In fact we should learn from the data and gathered the experience to move on for the next Top Prize.

I have capture 2 system numbers from the Golden Numbers and they are 2567 and 2378
they are the season numbers for month of May and have yet to hit in the month of May 2005.

I have short list the direct using Direct Position From Win4D Advance. And they are

3872 7832 3782 and 7832
6752 5672 6572 and 3275

The above numbers are to be used as reference. We do not gurantee this 100 per cent as such would encourage members in Malaysia to do their home work as well.

Remember to Play Responsibly

Have a nice day
Attached Images
File Type: gif 2378MagnumYMT.gif (37.9 KB, 84 views)
File Type: gif 2567MagnumYMT.gif (38.8 KB, 64 views)
File Type: gif 4789MagnumYMT.gif (41.6 KB, 58 views)
File Type: gif 5689MagnumYMT.gif (33.1 KB, 64 views)

Lets work towards positive enviroment and made TTTTP a reality.

Pls Play Responsibly
Hai Tong