Win4D.com Forum

Assemblix Homepage Courses Products Support FAQ Contact Tutorial WinTOTO

Go Back   Win4D.com Forum > Win4D Support Forum > Win4D Advance Feedback

Old 02/07/2005, 05:38 PM
Administrator

kltan still new in analysis.

Yes, your licenses is in our server record. All we need to do is update your record and you will be able to upgrade with the latest version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint
if i transfer the money to ur acc, then after u update my acc, is it meaning to say, i can install the latest version already.
Old 02/07/2005, 06:16 PM
Registered

Shennon still new in analysis.
Thumbs up Thanks

KL, thank you for your help. My friend now can update the result and are sorry for blaming your company for the misunderstanding. He is a typical uncle who does not know how to write. He will find a day to come to your office to renew his maintenance support.

I must say that you have done a wonderful service to the User already. I admire your sincerity.

My friend was a pro-Assemblix member previously but very strange, he is just very easily influence by comment elsewhere. Comments that make him turn against Assemblix. I think, you have an open forum previously. Just because you close the open forum, he was told by others that you all no more supporting the User. To me, logically was not true. No business would ever shut the door from their customer, right. Don't blame him, he was not with the right group of people at that time. Bad people influence bad thinking.

My advice to people here, please search your mind first before accepting comments from others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kltan
Actually there is nothing wrong with his software. We do not sale a software that will expiry and cannot be use anymore. We believe in giving the best to our user. I think most likely it is the version that he is using. We made some changes to our result updating in Version 2 onward.

Only when you upgrade your version to 2.0 and above then you can update the result. Don't worry, we have ensure all User of Win4D Advance are allow to upgrade to V2.0 even if your maintenance is expired.

So I hope you can convey this message to your friend.
Old 03/07/2005, 01:06 AM

see is infamous around these parts

Shennon, Thanks for the advice. It really touching for you to help your friend. Cool...
Old 07/07/2005, 11:30 AM
Registered

ahhuay0288 still new in analysis.

Thank you KL Tan for his recent help in restoring my toto license.

Glad that you did it for free.

Gooooooooooooood Luccccccccccccccccccck
Old 13/10/2005, 01:58 AM

rider still new in analysis.
Default Renewal of licence

Hi, KL Tan,
Can I check when is my expiry of the license and also how much is it?
Thanks
Kim
Old 15/10/2005, 10:52 AM
Administrator

Yes, you can check from 2 methods.
From the software, click help->Check Upgrade
You will be able to see your maintenance support status.

From webpage you can go to the support page

http://www.assemblix.com.sg/support/...censelogin.asp

to check your license status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider
Hi, KL Tan,
Can I check when is my expiry of the license and also how much is it?
Thanks
Kim
Old 24/09/2006, 12:38 AM
Registered

tipex is infamous around these parts

Hi,
Assemblix do not keep old version in our stock. Upon every new upgrade, all assemblix resellers will be replenished with the new version. I guess you won't be able to find old stock around.

If someone welling to sell to you, you have to check his maintenance support validity. Our maintenance support policy is same as insurance policy. You have to reinstate from the date of expiry onward. One very important thing you have to take note, you are buying at you own risk. We will not be responsible on any consequence between your transaction. I hope you can understand this.
Old 16/06/2007, 08:58 PM
Registered

philipgoh still new in analysis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kltan
Good question,

Let me further clarify this software maintenance support policy to all Win4D Advance or WinTOTO User.

You are given 12 months free maintenance support commencing from the day you install your software. This maintenance support covers the following items,
  1. Make available to the User from time to time all new releases of the Software which are logical extensions or modifications of the Software with all major enhancements and changes of the Software being offered at the standard release rates applying.
  2. Make all reasonable efforts to provide any necessary updates to the Software resulting from changes in Microsoft upgrades within 30 days.

Renewal of maintenance is allowed within 30 days prior to your expiry. Once expired, Assemblix is unable to extend the renewal policy offered to you.

However, members who have exceeded the 30 days grace to renew will come under the re-instatement policy. Please note that the re-instatement policy will not be valid if your expiry periods are more than 24 months.

There will be 2 mode of payment for the re-instatement policy. For example, if your maintenance expire on 1 Oct 2004 and you would like to renew the maintenance on 1st July 2005, below are the calculations.
Base on the above calculation, how much to upgrade from V1.0 to current version? If i got my PC crashed and i need to reload.
Old 19/06/2007, 03:16 PM
Administrator

The policy of our software maintenance support stated very clearly that once your software exceeded 24 months expiry, we cannot accept re-instatement. The only way is to buy the new software at the current price.

From v1.0 to v2.0 is free for every user. You can download and upgrade from the support webpage. I do not know when your installation date, so perhaps you want to call us for clarification @ 93881524

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipgoh69 View Post
Base on the above calculation, how much to upgrade from V1.0 to current version? If i got my PC crashed and i need to reload.
Old 20/06/2007, 11:47 PM

centurion168 is infamous around these parts
Default Current upgrade subscription users

Hi KL,

for both win4dAdvance + wintoto
for me, i had upgraded to the latest version of both software
but i bought my first CD-installed software long time ago
can i buy another new latest installation CD of both software from Assemblix?
at what cost?

regards and thanks,
centurion168
Old 21/06/2007, 12:38 AM
Administrator

Yes, you can get the latest version at $10 only per CD. Just let me know when you come down, I will prepare the CD for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion168 View Post
Hi KL,

for both win4dAdvance + wintoto
for me, i had upgraded to the latest version of both software
but i bought my first CD-installed software long time ago
can i buy another new latest installation CD of both software from Assemblix?
at what cost?

regards and thanks,
centurion168
Old 23/06/2007, 06:30 PM
Registered

philipgoh still new in analysis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kltan View Post
The policy of our software maintenance support stated very clearly that once your software exceeded 24 months expiry, we cannot accept re-instatement. The only way is to buy the new software at the current price.

From v1.0 to v2.0 is free for every user. You can download and upgrade from the support webpage. I do not know when your installation date, so perhaps you want to call us for clarification @ 93881524
Thank you for your reply.
Can I know how to retrieve my license no.? I am unable to access win4D advance program anymore. I am trying to download and upgrade my software but I need to link to your server first right? I don’t have the license key how to do it? Please help me , many thanks.
Old 23/06/2007, 08:30 PM
Administrator

Call me, I will link for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipgoh69 View Post
Thank you for your reply.
Can I know how to retrieve my license no.? I am unable to access win4D advance program anymore. I am trying to download and upgrade my software but I need to link to your server first right? I donít have the license key how to do it? Please help me , many thanks.
Old 31/01/2008, 01:48 PM
Registered

grkrsg still new in analysis.
Default What is the Phone no to Contact Support Team

Hi KL Tan,
I have a Problem with My Instalations and Send the Email to Support team So far no reply for them.

I am not sure how long you take to Reply for the Emails.

So it is good if we have some No to call for Support.other waise Quick replies for Support emails are Highly Appresciated.

Regards
Ravi
+65 92727965
Old 31/01/2008, 09:14 PM
Administrator

My handphone number is every where. On the CD, in the user manual, in the email, in the webpage. You can SMS anytime. The best is through SMS because I wouldn't be checking on my email everytime.

If you are using Vista, you have the virtualstore directory. All data files are store there, please copy all the data in the install directory into the virtualstore directory and do the upgrade. If still not possible, get our new installation CD @ $10 only since your maintenance support is still valid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grkrsg View Post
Hi KL Tan,
I have a Problem with My Instalations and Send the Email to Support team So far no reply for them.

I am not sure how long you take to Reply for the Emails.

So it is good if we have some No to call for Support.other waise Quick replies for Support emails are Highly Appresciated.

Regards
Ravi
+65 92727965