Win4D.com Forum

Assemblix Homepage Courses Products Support FAQ Contact Tutorial WinTOTO

Go Back   Win4D.com Forum > LOTTO / TOTO > Singapore 6/45 TOTO Forum

Old 26/07/2008, 03:32 PM
Administrator

kltan still new in analysis.
Default Pocket PC WinTOTO Advance - FREE download

Hi,
Another very powerful software for those who are on the move most of the time. You can now analyse TOTO with your pocket PC.

Below are the features available.

1. It has all the database, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UK, Australia.
2. Display results with Odd/Even/High/Low, Neighbour Set, Sum statistic.
3. Flexible enough to set bonus only analysis.
4. Table Layout Display for pattern reading.
5. Advance search with all the option you ever needed.
6. Summary of 1 ball and 2 balls.
7. Win-Pick, a smart pick that will pick the best of the best numbers.

Try out for 1 month FREE, download now at http://www.wintoto.com.sg/products/downloadpdaadv.php.
Old 27/07/2008, 01:19 AM
Administrator

I have tested the installation on my PC and it is working fine. Please follow the setup instruction in the PDF file.

http://www.wintoto.com.sg/software/ppcwttadvsetup.pdf

I am working out the User manual and will be ready soon.
Old 27/07/2008, 01:25 AM
Administrator

If you still have difficulty in Installing the program from the PC, than you can download this CAB file into your Pocket PC device and run it in you pocket PC.

But make sure you have the the serial number requested from the downloading site.

http://www.wintoto.com.sg/software/w...PC2003_ARM.CAB

NOTE: This only run in your Pocket PC, NOT the windows pc.

Good Luck
Old 27/07/2008, 08:55 AM

Alexheng is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

TQ KLTan
After download the CAB file into my Pocket PC device and it wroking fine.
Old 28/07/2008, 09:16 PM
Administrator

You can download the Pocket PC WinTOTO Advance usermanual at the link below.

http://www.wintoto.com.sg/software/p...usermanual.pdf
Old 31/07/2008, 07:14 AM
Registered

bigfoot still new in analysis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kltan View Post
If you still have difficulty in Installing the program from the PC, than you can download this CAB file into your Pocket PC device and run it in you pocket PC.

But make sure you have the the serial number requested from the downloading site.

http://www.wintoto.com.sg/software/w...PC2003_ARM.CAB

NOTE: This only run in your Pocket PC, NOT the windows pc.

Good Luck
hi kltan

Thank for the free software, I have tried to download from the free software link, and the email sent to my e.add. with the unique installation number.

however when i tried to install from the link given in the email, it is not workable. then i saw the .cab file and i tried to do likewise also cannot.
plse help to advise and thansk so much
Old 31/07/2008, 10:52 AM
Administrator

Very strange, I try to install from my PC many times without any error. I am also puzzle why the installation got error.

The Cab file is suppose to copy into your pocket pc. After copy inside your pocket pc, double click this cab file to install from within your pocket pc. Just follow the instruction from there.
Old 31/07/2008, 09:03 PM
Administrator

hi,
Another problem that some of you may encounter is after installing, it straight away said trial exipired. This happen because your pocket pc date is not latest. Please make sure your pocket pc date is updated.

If this happen, just remove the program from the pocket pc, remove the directory and re-install again after you updated your pocket pc with the latest date.
Old 01/08/2008, 09:48 AM
Registered

Quote:
Very strange, I try to install from my PC many times without any error. I am also puzzle why the installation got error.

The Cab file is suppose to copy into your pocket pc. After copy inside your pocket pc, double click this cab file to install from within your pocket pc. Just follow the instruction from there.
hi Kltan,

managed to get the CAB file installed

Where can we buy this software if we really like it that much?
We can only buy online? Delivery charges? Same goes with win4d standard?

Saw on your site there is going to be a delivery charges but did not state the amount. Can advice?

Last, if i'm using O2 handphone nw and say maybe next year i want to change to other window mobile handphone, is it easy to transfer the datas over? or is it possible to reload the software to the new handphone as think i read over it says can only install on one handphone. Install on the storage card wld be easier to retrieve the datas?

pls advise on this part.
thanks.
Old 04/08/2008, 11:09 AM
Administrator

Thank you for the questions.
This software is only available online, so the activation is by issuing you an activation code after you made payment. There is not delivery charges for this.

O2 is using mobile 5 or 6 and it is working fine. When you change your phone, make sure it is windows mobile OS. Once you change your device, you have to inform us of the changes so that we can reset your software license. Then you can re-register your software again with a new activation code.

Yes, you can install in storage or main memory without any difference, but you should not switch this card to another pocket pc to run the software, it will not works and it may damage the license.

NOTE: This software cannot run in Pocket PC Smart phone., they are different from pocket pc mobile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfoot View Post
hi Kltan,

managed to get the CAB file installed

got few things to check with you,

where can we buy this software if we really like it that much?
or we can only buy online?delivery charges? the same goes with win4d standard?

saw on your site there is going to be a delivery charges but did not state the amount.pls elaborate.

last, if i'm using O2 handphone nw and say maybe next year i want to change to other window mobile handphone, is it easy to transfer the datas over? or is it possible to reload the software to the new handphone as think i read over it says can only install on one handphone. Install on the storage card wld be easier to retrieve the datas?

pls advise on this part.
thanks.
Old 04/08/2008, 10:26 PM
Registered

Quote:
Thank you for the questions.
This software is only available online, so the activation is by issuing you an activation code after you made payment. There is not delivery charges for this.

O2 is using mobile 5 or 6 and it is working fine. When you change your phone, make sure it is windows mobile OS. Once you change your device, you have to inform us of the changes so that we can reset your software license. Then you can re-register your software again with a new activation code.

Yes, you can install in storage or main memory without any difference, but you should not switch this card to another pocket pc to run the software, it will not works and it may damage the license.

NOTE: This software cannot run in Pocket PC Smart phone., they are different from pocket pc mobile.
Hi Kltan,

Thanks for your prompt response. Can I check, how difference is this as compared to the $68 pack? Or is this the same as that pack?

So this don't come with the CD Rom and just need to download from the link.
So anything that happens to the device, I'll need to inform your side so that you are able to send me the link to download the program again, the new activation code to re-register the licence etc so that I can get it downloaded again.. is that what you mean?

How much must I pay online for this?

If after this one month trial and I decided to buy that from your company, I just order online with you? Do I need to buy the maintenance?

The same goes with Pocket Win4D advance? Btw, not possible to PM you in this platform if I need to private message you? Is there any email/channel we can communicate?
Old 08/08/2008, 01:35 AM
Administrator

Thank you for your question.
This trial version is the full package already. With the activation code, you can unlock the trial so that it will works from then on.
We believe in providing good services to our users, therefore whenever Users needs our help, we will do our best to solve all the technical problem encounter.

Downloading of the software is simple, you can re-download the same from the trial link. The serial numbers of the software will be always link to your email address. Therefore, if you change your email address, you have to inform me to reset your link. Reseting device and email are all FOC.

For pocket pc software, we don't use the maintenance policy, so no need to pay any maintenance support later on. If there are major upgrade, we will charge a very small and reasonable upgrade fee.

You can pay by Paypal or by ATM transfer, or Internet transfer but make sure you inform us after made payment. My contact no is 93881524 or email to kltan@assemblix.com.sg

Regarding Pocket PC Win4D Advance, I am modifying it to be available for online downloading as well. It will be using the same method of control as WinTOTO Advance, trial version coming soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfoot View Post
Hi Kltan,

Thanks for your prompt response. Can I check, how difference is this as compared to the $68 pack? Or is this the same as that pack?

So this don't come with the CD Rom and just need to download from the link.
So anything that happens to the device, I'll need to inform your side so that you are able to send me the link to download the program again, the new activation code to re-register the licence etc so that I can get it downloaded again.. is that what you mean?

How much must I pay online for this?

If after this one month trial and I decided to buy that from your company, I just order online with you? Do I need to buy the maintenance?

The same goes with Pocket Win4D advance? Btw, not possible to PM you in this platform if I need to private message you? Is there any email/channel we can communicate?
Old 08/06/2009, 01:10 AM
Registered

Default wintoto

hi kltan

is your contact no still 93881524?

i have just downloaded the wintoto standard onto my pc
after completed the installation, it says the trial period over and if i need to use it, i have to buy for $28. need to check with you further. please do confirm your contact num so that i can contact u to check out.
thanks
Old 08/06/2009, 11:54 AM
Administrator

HaiTong still new in analysis.

Hi,

Mr. KL Tan's contact remain the same

It is 93881524

Have a great day

Lets work towards positive enviroment and made TTTTP a reality.

Pls Play Responsibly
Hai Tong
Old 13/06/2009, 01:55 PM
Registered

hippo is infamous around these parts
Default WinTOTO Advanced trial product on desktop/laptop

Hi KLTan,

Is there a trial version of WinToto Advance for desktop or laptop?

Thanks