Win4D.com Forum

Assemblix Homepage Courses Products Support FAQ Contact Tutorial WinTOTO

Go Back   Win4D.com Forum > Win4D Support Forum > Pocket Win4D

Old 09/03/2007, 10:39 PM
Registered

acidwww is infamous around these parts
Default Win4D Adv Windows VS. PPC version

Would like to check is the stats/readings generated by windows version gonna be alot of different from the ppc version? From the website can see that there is not much update to the ppc version.. Thinking of trying out the ppc version before investing on the windows one..
Old 10/03/2007, 02:18 AM
Administrator

kltan still new in analysis.

Pocket PC version will have some limitation in the processing power. So most of the memory intensive functions cannot works in Pocket PC. Like summary of system cannot use the max result because of memory problem.

We build in the most important function such as Search, Summary with filters and computer recommended direct numbers should be good enough for outdoor usage. The best is still get hold of the PC version.
Old 10/03/2007, 06:39 PM
mansco

Question

Dear sir;
can you give us all the same number,no matter how many no.
cause i chek SMS,some of them strike and some are not.
Only surgestion.
THANK YOU.
Old 10/03/2007, 09:31 PM
Administrator

You read the term and conditions before you join our SMS services. So you know we will select 15 to 20 numbers each draw to be send out. Everyone will have equal chance to get the winning number, the rest is up to individual luck.
Old 10/03/2007, 11:35 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kltan
You read the term and conditions before you join our SMS services. So you know we will select 15 to 20 numbers each draw to be send out. Everyone will have equal chance to get the winning number, the rest is up to individual luck.
Hi, i just upgrade my account to Jade and have done with the payment. Is it possible to activate my acc asap? Thanks!
Old 05/05/2007, 04:21 PM
Registered

johnsenng is infamous around these parts
Default More support for pocket pc version

Hi, i have already own the pocket pc version software. But there isn't any turtoial or any extra information on guidiing on the usuage on the site for pocket pc version. Perhaps any brother or sister out there beside the co. can share their experience on the usuage. Cos just base on the manual and comparing the tutorial on the pc version on the site its a great difference its really a dificuilties to understand, sorry to have say that. No doubt the price between the pc and pocket pc version is great differences, but hopes more people already bought the pocket pc version can share or the adminstrator can share more on this version. Its really and disappointing.
Old 05/05/2007, 07:29 PM
Administrator

Okay, this is one of the very original method that we taugh in our Win4D Professional version. It is still very focus method, especially with the limited features in the PPC version. It does not guarantee a win but at least there will be some result if you are consistence with the play.

Go to summary System 1D, change to top prize only.

Sort by Next Gap.

Go to System 2D

Sort by Next Gap

Key in the value of the most overdue digit. i.e. 8 in the filter box and click the "+" icon.

Go to System 3D
Change the prize to ALL Prize

Sort by Next Gap

Key in the value of the most overdue digit. i.e. 08 in the filter box and click the "+" icon.

Go to System 4D

Sort by Frequency

Key in the value of the most overdue digit. i.e. 028 in the filter box and click the "+" icon.

Check the winning today and you know what I mean.
Old 08/05/2007, 02:39 PM
Registered

Default Tutorial on Pocket PC vrsion

Thank for the adivce, but is there any tutorial which i can refer to. Beside the manual maybe any posting on this site? The above method came out in the consulation prize what will be the chance if i choose top prize for the last 2 step (Sytem 3 & 4)?
Old 09/05/2007, 02:03 PM
Administrator

There is no fix rules on this method. The method I show here is just one of the variation. Which is the best depends greatly on the trend. So, whenever the draw result is out, don't update the result yet. Try to do the same filtering to find out the reason why sys1D->2D->3D->4D come out. The sorting of the column need not necessary the NextGap, it can also be Most Freq. You have to practise more often then you will feel the kick of it.

The example I showed, if you do 1D(TP-NG), 2D(TP-FREQ), 3D(TP-FREQ), 4D(TP-FREQ) you may derive the 2nd prize on the same day. Sometime, not necessary take the only first in the list, may be 2 to 3 sets from the top would be more appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsenng
Thank for the adivce, but is there any tutorial which i can refer to. Beside the manual maybe any posting on this site? The above method came out in the consulation prize what will be the chance if i choose top prize for the last 2 step (Sytem 3 & 4)?
Old 09/05/2007, 09:13 PM
Registered

Hi Mr. Tan, based on the illustrated method, I used Wed draw w/o BS and i managed to strike ibet 0346 today on conso and starter! Thank you so much for the info!
Old 10/05/2007, 10:29 PM
Registered

Default congratulation

Hi, acidwww congrutulation. I didn't try using the wed w/o BG , if not i would have won also. Perhaps maybe in the near future if u got any new method u can share your experience. Mr Tan maybe u can also share some other methods with us also and perhaps u also give some lobang nos. Thanks
Old 04/07/2007, 08:33 PM
Administrator

Hi Pocket PC User,
I have uploaded 3 method of analysis using Pocket PC Win4D Advance into the Support Page. You can further enhance the method as shown.

http://www.assemblix.com.sg/support/pda/index.asp
Old 12/07/2007, 06:34 PM
Registered

shamie is infamous around these parts
Smile won double strike thru pocketpc win4dadv

At last i got reimbursement from singapore pools for my win4d adv pocket pc. Haha. Won double strike yesterday 4689 direct and 8964 direct some more with my ibet of 4689. I am so happy to get such a wonderful 4D software tool which get me $520.
Old 12/07/2007, 11:28 PM
Administrator

Very nice to hear the good news. Keep the winning spirit up man!
Old 10/11/2010, 10:33 AM
Registered

shamie is infamous around these parts
Default Consistence with the play

Hi Mr kl tan. Let's say after using the illustrated method, say we got 1x abcd. Then the consistence is for how many Draw plays? 6 Draws or 10 Draws? Just need a guideline here.

Thanks.

Shamie.