Win4D.com Forum

Assemblix Homepage Courses Products Support FAQ Contact Tutorial WinTOTO

Go Back   Win4D.com Forum > LOTTO / TOTO > Singapore 6/45 TOTO Forum

Old 24/10/2005, 02:50 PM
Registered

ghost still new in analysis.
Default Can enroll online?

1) No time go... can entrol through online?

2) One time payment of $90 / 26 draws = ave. $3.46 per draw
26 draws /2 = 13 weeks package.

3) Which means we have 7 member each team: 42 combinations each team.
7 X est. 20 teams = 140 members.
Pool have 140 X 3 = $420 / 2 = 840 combinations bought. / 42 = 20 teams.

Meanwing if 1/42 tio 4 numbers = $30/7 = $4.285
$4.285-$3.46 = $0.82 / 3 winnings. Not bad. = 27.33% returns.

If tio 4+1 = $623/7= $89
$89-$3.46 = 85.54 / 3 = 2851.3% returns.

4) So can enroll alike 2 lot (share)?
Old 24/10/2005, 05:34 PM
Administrator

kltan still new in analysis.

It is good that you do some calculation for yourself, but you get the concept wrong. These system is a well structure and balance. It involve every team when there is a winning, not just your team. It is not that simple as what you have calculated, if not we wouldn't have spend >60K for this system . We would strongly suggest you come down our office to understand the whole concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost
1) No time go... can entrol through online?

2) One time payment of $90 / 26 draws = ave. $3.46 per draw
26 draws /2 = 13 weeks package.

3) Which means we have 7 member each team: 42 combinations each team.
7 X est. 20 teams = 140 members.
Pool have 140 X 3 = $420 / 2 = 840 combinations bought. / 42 = 20 teams.

Meanwing if 1/42 tio 4 numbers = $30/7 = $4.285
$4.285-$3.46 = $0.82 / 3 winnings. Not bad. = 27.33% returns.

If tio 4+1 = $623/7= $89
$89-$3.46 = 85.54 / 3 = 2851.3% returns.

4) So can enroll alike 2 lot (share)?
Old 25/10/2005, 11:38 AM
Administrator

I have created a the terms and conditions page where you can see the whole system.

Click the link to read http://www.wintoto.com.sg/pooling/terms.php
Old 25/10/2005, 12:28 PM

jima62 still new in analysis.

hi, KL

Interested to know how is the performance of the pooling.. Any strike during yesterday draws and if so how much each member were to received if we were in the team? Thks. I think a lot of members would like to know before they commit themselves. Care to share?
Old 25/10/2005, 01:36 PM
Registered

ghost still new in analysis.
Talking

Thanks kltan for the flow chart.

Oic. Invest $90 for a possible X100 times return chance.
After visiting the terms and conditions,
Now that I understand the winning chances,
Can we actually enroll just to online bank transfer, save the trip to visit the office?
Old 25/10/2005, 05:53 PM
Administrator

HaiTong still new in analysis.

Hi members,

I am glad that members are putting more and more question, which shows that members over here are showing interest in our Product and Services.

I would like to take this opportunity of explaining the various reasons for launching Win Toto Pooling.

Firstly
We have come a cross many members who have problems in disciplining themselves in their Toto Play. With the permission of one of the members, I would like to share with all members, his problems of Toto play. According to this members, he could only afford to play $3 per draw, however, in reality this did not seems so, he play more than what he could afford to play at $20 or even $30 per draw.He has mentioned to us that if the Jackpot prize is over a million, he play even more. He has unknowningly and unintentionally deprive his family of other basic important expenses like the children education and also many other etc, etc, etc. The problems did not end there, due to his inability to discipline himself, he got into huge debt. I am sure situation of this nature, we do hear or even aware that such problems exists.
I am glad that he came back to us and we managed to counselled him on the Topic of Play Responsibly. He has accepted our suggestion and are very conscious of his play.
I have numerous discussion with KL Tan and many other professional on our plan and Assemblix is giving priority that one of the important aim we need to achieve is that all plans we have on Toto Pooling must be on Play Responsibly and never never to overplay. The $3 plan was set up because due to our survey, this amount of $3 comprise of 90percent from those we have surveyed.
We do not want to see any of our members overplay which resulted in huge debt. As such our emphsized is that the plan that we have catered for must meet your cretirea of affordabililty. Toto game is not a short term goal, in all caculation if one will to play alone on a $3 with 6 ordinary entry, it will take many years, with a Pooling system in place under normal circumstances it should take a shorter time to achieve our goal of winning a Jackpot. In short, we are encouraging members that in any investments, you are in it only when you know the amount you are parting off is not an emergency funds but funds that you can write off without any stress and not affecting anyone including yourself.

Secondly
Once you do not overplay, you would feel more relaxed and you will be able to sustain a longer peroid of play. When comes to Toto game, one need to be patience. It will certainly helps in inreasing your chance of winning.

Thirdly,
All may feel that Assemblix is only emphsizing Play Responsibly and nothing being stressed on Winning. We did not stress in the Winning, is because we do not want any of our members being induced to join the Pooling knowing that they do not meet the cretirea of affordabililty, which will result in overplay.

Fourthly,
In many incidents, people who fail lies mainly because they fail to plan. Before, we start the Pooling, we make spent close to 3 months in planning and also close to $60,000 in our programming to ensure that all members are receiving their information on both the numbers and also generation of numbers. We go to the extend because, we believe in deliverying the best and only the best. We do not guarantee that our plan is a 100 per cent sure winning plan, but without a good planning will make our winning even more difficult.

Sincerely hope that members after having to read what I have mentioned above will have a clear picture of why we launched the Toto Pooling. Our emphsized will be strongly on 'Play Responsibly' in your Toto game. Never to overplay.

Have a nice day

Lets work towards positive enviroment and made TTTTP a reality.

Pls Play Responsibly
Hai Tong
Old 26/10/2005, 11:04 AM
Administrator

Hi members,

We do understand that we do have members who due to work and journey finds it difficult to come to Assemblix's office to subscribe to our Toto Pooling plan.

Firstly,

You need to know your budget, please make sure that the plan fits very well to your budget and please do understand that this is not a 100 percent sure winning system and patience and understanding the reasons for launching the Pooling is important so please remember to read

http://www.win4d.com/vforum4d/showth...0&page=2&pp=15

Secondly,

Read the terms and conditons

http://www.wintoto.com.sg/pooling/terms.php

You need to understand the terms and condictions and you need to agree to the terms before subscribing to the Toto Pooling Plan.

Thirdly

make payment either through internet banking to our DBS current account or write a chq payable to Assemblix Technology Pte Ltd. Please remember either to call us at 6253 0718 or email us.

Lastly,

Do provide us your login ID so that we process your login to check the account. We will only activate your plan only when we received your payment.

Have a nice day

Pls Play Responsibly
Hai Tong
Old 26/10/2005, 02:12 PM
Registered

DeviLFisH is infamous around these parts
Talking

hey I quiet interested to pool

but now hardly no time to go there

i
Old 26/10/2005, 02:45 PM
Administrator

Hi Devil Fish,

Once you have read the terms and condition. Fully understood and agreed to it, you may do a internet transfer to our DBS account or send us a Chq make payable to Assemblix Technology Pte Ltd.

Do e-mail us once you have done so.

Have a nice day

Pls Play Responsibly
Hai Tong
Old 27/10/2005, 09:37 PM
Administrator

With the request of some team members for further transparency in the winning result of the whole pooling. We have created a page for all participated members to view the winning performance of the whole pooling game. Our aim is to provide you an avenue to play responsibly so there is nothing to hide.

It will shows all the winning result of each draw with the Team #, the tickets that won and also the amount won. From here, we can see how well will the pooling works. Let hope for the best.
Old 27/10/2005, 10:20 PM
Registered

chuabh is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up better transparency

hi kl,

glad that u put up the page for the pool for members to see the results of all the teams....better transparency .

Last edited by chuabh; 27/10/2005 at 10:25 PM.
Old 29/10/2005, 05:33 AM

LuckyWinner still new in analysis.
Default Feel pity for his family members

Read many such cases on newspaper, u may consider 2 advice him go 4 professional consultation, his sickness nd long term treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haitong
Hi members,

I am glad that members are putting more and more question, which shows that members over here are showing interest in our Product and Services.

I would like to take this opportunity of explaining the various reasons for launching Win Toto Pooling.

Firstly
We have come a cross many members who have problems in disciplining themselves in their Toto Play. With the permission of one of the members, I would like to share with all members, his problems of Toto play. According to this members, he could only afford to play $3 per draw, however, in reality this did not seems so, he play more than what he could afford to play at $20 or even $30 per draw.He has mentioned to us that if the Jackpot prize is over a million, he play even more. He has unknowningly and unintentionally deprive his family of other basic important expenses like the children education and also many other etc, etc, etc. The problems did not end there, due to his inability to discipline himself, he got into huge debt. I am sure situation of this nature, we do hear or even aware that such problems exists.
I am glad that he came back to us and we managed to counselled him on the Topic of Play Responsibly. He has accepted our suggestion and are very conscious of his play.
I have numerous discussion with KL Tan and many other professional on our plan and Assemblix is giving priority that one of the important aim we need to achieve is that all plans we have on Toto Pooling must be on Play Responsibly and never never to overplay. The $3 plan was set up because due to our survey, this amount of $3 comprise of 90percent from those we have surveyed.
We do not want to see any of our members overplay which resulted in huge debt. As such our emphsized is that the plan that we have catered for must meet your cretirea of affordabililty. Toto game is not a short term goal, in all caculation if one will to play alone on a $3 with 6 ordinary entry, it will take many years, with a Pooling system in place under normal circumstances it should take a shorter time to achieve our goal of winning a Jackpot. In short, we are encouraging members that in any investments, you are in it only when you know the amount you are parting off is not an emergency funds but funds that you can write off without any stress and not affecting anyone including yourself.

Secondly
Once you do not overplay, you would feel more relaxed and you will be able to sustain a longer peroid of play. When comes to Toto game, one need to be patience. It will certainly helps in inreasing your chance of winning.

Thirdly,
All may feel that Assemblix is only emphsizing Play Responsibly and nothing being stressed on Winning. We did not stress in the Winning, is because we do not want any of our members being induced to join the Pooling knowing that they do not meet the cretirea of affordabililty, which will result in overplay.

Fourthly,
In many incidents, people who fail lies mainly because they fail to plan. Before, we start the Pooling, we make spent close to 3 months in planning and also close to $60,000 in our programming to ensure that all members are receiving their information on both the numbers and also generation of numbers. We go to the extend because, we believe in deliverying the best and only the best. We do not guarantee that our plan is a 100 per cent sure winning plan, but without a good planning will make our winning even more difficult.

Sincerely hope that members after having to read what I have mentioned above will have a clear picture of why we launched the Toto Pooling. Our emphsized will be strongly on 'Play Responsibly' in your Toto game. Never to overplay.

Have a nice day
Old 29/10/2005, 10:12 AM
Administrator

Hi TTTTPKTTJP and all members,

Since this posting is up, I have a few members of similar nature approach us in our office. They are happy and are ready to work towards a plan to get themselves out of the situation.

Oh yes both KL Tan and myself are not professional, certainly we do advise them to look for Professional in this field of couselling to help them.

Most importantly, we are glad that we are seeing them having a Happy and a re-united family.

Have a nice day to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTTTPKTTJP
Read many such cases on newspaper, u may consider 2 advice him go 4 professional consultation, his sickness nd long term treatment.

Pls Play Responsibly
Hai Tong
Old 29/10/2005, 12:44 PM
Registered

ahhuay0288 still new in analysis.

Wow, Hai Tong,

>>>>>>>>>>> Well Said >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>Now I See Your Point lah >>>>>>>>>

Goooooooood Lucccccccccccccccccccccccck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haitong
Hi members,

Firstly

Secondly

Thirdly,

Fourthly,

Have a nice day
Old 30/10/2005, 08:39 PM
Registered

Shennon still new in analysis.

I fully believe Assemblix mission, keep up the work.

Pooling works, that is why I-Bet is all about.