Win4D.com Forum

Assemblix Homepage Courses Products Support FAQ Contact Tutorial WinTOTO

Go Back   Win4D.com Forum > Malaysia Magnum 4D Jackpot Pooling > Question and Answer on Pooling

Old 27/08/2010, 01:58 PM
Administrator

kltan still new in analysis.
Default Magnum 4D Jackpot Pooling

What is Magnum 4D Jackpot?
(By Magnum Malaysia)
It is a multi-million dollar Jackpot that can be won by just 2 direct 4D numbers in a single draw.

Jackpot 1 is any Top Prize + Top Prize - RM2,000,000.00++
Jackpot 2 is any Top Prize + Special Prize - RM100,000++
Jackpot 3 is any 1 top prize - RM168
Jackpot 4 is any 1 special prize - RM68
Jackpot 5 is any 1 consolation prize - RM28

Why Magnum 4D Jackpot Pooling

Currently the only operator that has got 4D Jackpot is by Magnum (Malaysia) and one of the distinct feature of Magnum 4D Jackpot is Cascading. Unlike other operator when comes to Cascading they do limit to certain amount or the numbers of draw being snowball. The minimum prize is RM2,000,000, it ever went up to RM25,000,000 and usually only 1 winner take all.

Just for illustration, if the winning amount is RM10,000,000. Each winner gets RM476,190 which is equivalent to almost $200,000.

What is the Winning Chances

Assemblix being the software development house, we done our homework in studying the past trend. One need to understand we are working on the understanding of probability and pure statistical interpretation. Assemblix is NOT able to gurantee you a sure win game, but will do our utmost best to secure the best possible leads to enable us in the Jackpot Winning. As such we strongly encourage all participants to join us with money that you can part off for investment. Do not join us with your hard earn cash. Our plan is to play 2 sets of SB20 which is 20 direct number combination pairs. This method will give us a better chances of winning.

How many shares in the 4D Jackpot Pooling

We need to have a minimum of 20 shares, we do not limit the numbers of share each particpants wish to take part, however we strongly encourage all participants to exercise play with cash that you can afford to part off.

How is the winning be split

All winning will be split equally with 20 + 1 extra share for Assemblix.

How is the duration for per sessions and the cost to participate

Per sessions will be for 36 draws, it cover a total of almost 3 months. The investment amount per share will be $760 and that includes the administrative fee ( $700 for pooling and $60 for administrative cost). As mentioned we need a minimum of 20 shares before we could start the Magnum 4D Jackpot pooling. In order not to disrupt the running of the pooling we require all members to pay the amount of $760 before the commencement of the pooling. For members paying by Malaysia Riggit it will be RM1900. If you do a calculation, it is only $21(RM52) per draw.

How will I be notified of the numbers bought

All correspondence will be by email. We will drive to Johor to buy the tickets and scan image will be email to participants. The amount win will be email to everyone once we claim the prizes.

How to Join?

You can bank into our POSB Saving 319-01480-2 or Public Bank Saving A/C 4-8873099-16 and inform us of your payment.

*** WE ARE BUYING AT MALAYSIA MAGNUM COUNTER OFFICIALLY ****

*** We are NOT an agent for Magnum ***
Old 01/09/2010, 12:20 PM
Administrator

Default An example on how this pooling works

In order not to over promise and misled you, we just take an example of play from the beginning of this year until now.

We take an average set of 40 direct numbers. We assume playing it continuously without changes. (We will change in our real play)

You can post question on how the winning calculation works here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Magnum 4D Jackpot.pdf (57.4 KB, 102 views)
Old 01/09/2010, 06:01 PM

foray is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

KL,
First of all, this is a very good service provided by Assemblix for members to participate in this jackpot game.

To let all members udnerstand more on the bet and pay-out, I start with these few questions first :
1. For each SB20 bet, the cost is RM 380, so 2 x 20 numbers, will be total RM 760 per game, excluding Assemblix admin. fees (including going into JB to place the bet for each game, which is reasonable)
2. For winning just one 1st prize (which is 3rd prize jackpot), the payout is RM 168 per RM 2 bet, can you elaborate to let everyone uderstand more.
3. If we won jackpot 1st prize, the payout now is RM 10.9m, how is Assemblix going to claim the winnings, and are we subjected to tax.
4. When will be the 1st game, count me in.

Huat Ar !
Old 02/09/2010, 12:10 PM
Administrator

Default Good

Thank you for the question.

1. We will play SB20 and also RM2 on each direct, total RM840 per draw. This will win us some extra during the normal win.

2. When we play SB20, the total combination are 190 pairs. Actually, each direct will mix with 19 other numbers. In the Jackpot 3, the winning will be RM168 x 19, not RM168 x 1. For our pooling, we shall have another RM2 direct win. Therefore, for 1st prize one number win, a total is RM8,192.

3. We call Magnum head office, the winning is tax free even for foreigner. For members intend to use RM to play, the winning will be on RM. If you use Singapore dollar, the winning will be on Singapore dollar.

4. We have not start yet. We need 20 before we can start. We will conduct a talk on this Jackpot soon. Will post the date later.
Old 02/09/2010, 01:58 PM
Administrator

Default Magnum 4D Jackpot Pooling seminar

Okay, we have allocated the 12 Sept 2010 (Sunday) 2pm to 3pm for meet up.

If you want to know more about this pooling, I suggest you turn up on this day.

You can register at http://www.assemblix.com.sg/courses/details.asp?id=606
Old 19/09/2010, 10:04 PM
Administrator

Default 4D Jackpot calculation

Hi,

I think a lot of people still not sure what is the possibility of winning 4D Jackpot.

I will do a simple calculation here.

There are 10,000 direct numbers. Each jackpot must be made of 2 direct numbers.

So total combination are 10000 choose 2 = 49,995,000 pairs.

There are 3 top prizes.3 choose 2 = 3 ways to hit Jackpot 1 (Group 1).
There are 3 top prize x 10 starter = 30 ways to hit Jackpot 2(Group 2).

It may look more than Singapore TOTO combination but there are 4D numbers which rarely hit, so we can safely count them out.

In practise, the probability of hitting the Jackpot is so much easier than TOTO 6/45. All you need is Win4D Advance software and super hard work to match the correct pair. If you don't have time, just leave the work to us, we do the hard work for you. Join our pooling team now!
Old 18/10/2010, 10:27 PM

tony883 still new in analysis.
Default Re: Magnum 4D Jackpot

Dear KL,

With such substantial amount of 100 Million dollars remitting into
Singapore, is the Malaysian Goverment allow.

Will Magnum pay the Jackpot Prize by installments.

Regards.
Old 20/10/2010, 09:59 PM
Administrator

We have checked, they pay in full. Tax free too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony883 View Post
Dear KL,

With such substantial amount of 100 Million dollars remitting into
Singapore, is the Malaysian Goverment allow.

Will Magnum pay the Jackpot Prize by installments.

Regards.
Old 25/08/2012, 03:26 PM

tony883 still new in analysis.

Hawker won Magnum's 4D Jackpot - S$3.4 Millions

Friday, Aug 24, 2012
PETALING JAYA - A hawker struck the Magnum's 4D Jackpot first prize of RM8.4mil(S$3.4 million) after betting on numbers from his daughter's new passport.

Both the winning sets of numbers of 2232 (second prize) and 6675 (third prize) were from the passport that the man had renewed with his daughter.

The hawker won the jackpot on a straight bet of only RM2.

"This is wonderful! I never thought that with just RM2, I could become a millionaire overnight. I was so surprised when I saw my numbers emerge as the top three prize," said the man, who is in his mid-40s and from Selangor.

He said he would now stop working and use the money to care for his parents on a full-time basis and "give them whatever they want".

"This is the time to give my parents their heart's desires for all their sacrifices not just for me, but for my family too," he said.

The hawker said he had been a loyal Magnum customer for over 20 years and had won several times, adding that he would only spend up to RM10 for each draw because he had to be careful with his expenses.

"This win has changed not only my life, but my whole family's life, too," he said.

In a statement, Magnum said the man, who had been playing the 4D Jackpot game since it was launched in September 2009, won the money for the draw on Aug 18.