Win4D.com Forum

Assemblix Homepage Courses Products Support FAQ Contact Tutorial WinTOTO

Go Back   Win4D.com Forum > Win4D Support Forum > Pocket Win4D

Old 07/07/2006, 08:14 PM
Administrator

kltan still new in analysis.

Yes, only Gold members can update the result. By the way, I manage to derive an algorithm to run basic Summary without much stressing the PDA memory. I am still testing it, very soon you are holding the very powerful analysis software on your hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipex
excuse me,

do u need to be a gold member to update result draw by draw....
Old 08/07/2006, 09:24 AM
Registered

huathuathuat is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kltan
Hi members,
Due to the poor response on user downloading this Pocket PC version, we are taking out these privilege from the Gold Membership. The offer is still valid until 21 July. So if you want to use this software FREE, do it now because after 21 July, you cannot register the software anymore.

After 21 July, if you need to use this software, you have to purchase it from us or the phone shop near by you.

Regards,
KL Tan

bro, does that mean all those who have already installed the software in their PDA can't be used after 21st july? or it can still work?
Old 08/07/2006, 11:22 AM
Administrator

All those already install can continue to use FREE. That's the best part...

Enjoy while you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huathuathuat
bro, does that mean all those who have already installed the software in their PDA can't be used after 21st july? or it can still work?
Old 08/07/2006, 11:30 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Quote:
All those already install can continue to use FREE. That's the best part...

Enjoy while you can.

cool!!!!!....
Old 10/07/2006, 02:52 AM
Administrator

Default Pocket PC Win4D Version 1.1

Hi,
I am constantly improving the Pocket PC win4d program now to make sure the best software is deliver to the users. This new addition is definitely a major breakthrough in the summary crunching technology that we have done so far. The summary system are faster than expected, just unbelievable.

If you have already downloaded the earlier version, you can upgrade this by downloading this exe file into your PDA, overwriting the old file.

The directory in the PDA should be \Program Files\w4dppc\

http://www.win4d.com/software/upgrade/pocketwin4d.exe (180K) (ARM4 processor)
Old 13/07/2006, 07:30 PM
Administrator

Some members downloaded the program and unable to register because the program report DeviceID error.

Please email to me your PDA model so that I can check with the system how to resolve the ID problem. I guess some device is special, like dell using XScale processor may not report ID correctly.

Regards,
KL Tan
Old 13/07/2006, 11:52 PM
Administrator

Default V1.1.0.2

Hi,
I have made some changes to the device reading ID module to made it possible for PDA that is not compatible to be able to register online.

If you cannot register online previously, uninstall it from your PDA. Download the new version and do the registration again.

If you have already using version 1.1 and you want to update it with this version, you may be ask to re-register again when you run the program. Don't worry, just register it again, it just make sure sync with our server.

The upgrade version is at www.win4d.com/software/upgrade/pocketwin4d.exe (180k)

Just download it into the PDA directory /program files/w4dppc or where you have install it.
Old 14/07/2006, 03:11 AM
Registered

if i'm planning to upgrade my pda to another model in august...am i able to install it? or too late liao? since last day is july 21st
Old 14/07/2006, 09:45 AM
Registered

jinzhenzhi still new in analysis.

Hi Mr Tan,

Can check wif u whether this PDA can work or not,

Model: HP iPAQ h2210

OS: Windows CE 4.20.1081 (The CD cover says it is a Pocket PC 2003, and I bought it in 2003, so it should be a Pocket PC 2003 )

Processor: Intel PXA255 (It is running at 400MHz Intel XScale. Can beat tat China Liu Xiang guy )

This PDA comes with ActiveSync 3.7 and Device ID. But I'm not sure whether tis thing hv an ''ARM'' or not. The last time I check , no arms, not even a leg. Have to confirm wif u lah.

Have a good day.

Jinzhenzhi

Quote:
Some members downloaded the program and unable to register because the program report DeviceID error.

Please email to me your PDA model so that I can check with the system how to resolve the ID problem. I guess some device is special, like dell using XScale processor may not report ID correctly.

Regards,
KL Tan
Old 15/07/2006, 12:01 AM
Administrator

Can, you are still able to use it because your registration is still in our server mah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by huathuathuat
if i'm planning to upgrade my pda to another model in august...am i able to install it? or too late liao? since last day is july 21st
Old 15/07/2006, 12:06 AM
Administrator

Arm or not, cannot tell until you install it leh . Don't worry, there are many XScale user already using it without problem lah.

Only problem is sometime when registering, the internet connection cannot work lah, so the program seem blank out. All you need to confirm is make sure your PDA can connect online and then follow by register.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhenzhi
Hi Mr Tan,

Can check wif u whether this PDA can work or not,

Model: HP iPAQ h2210

OS: Windows CE 4.20.1081 (The CD cover says it is a Pocket PC 2003, and I bought it in 2003, so it should be a Pocket PC 2003 )

Processor: Intel PXA255 (It is running at 400MHz Intel XScale. Can beat tat China Liu Xiang guy )

This PDA comes with ActiveSync 3.7 and Device ID. But I'm not sure whether tis thing hv an ''ARM'' or not. The last time I check , no arms, not even a leg. Have to confirm wif u lah.

Have a good day.

Jinzhenzhi
Old 15/07/2006, 01:28 AM
Administrator

Default Upgrading

Hi,
Many user are unaware that PocketPC do not exit the program if you click the Top right corner "X" icon. It just minimise your application. It is not like windows program.

Please remember to click the "Tools" follow by "Exit Win4D" to really exit the program. After you have quit this program than only you can upgrade, otherwise you will have errors.

Regards,
KL Tan
Old 15/07/2006, 03:26 AM
Registered

wynning Can do basic analysis.

Thank you so much, Unc. KL for version 1.1.0.2.

I am able to register now.

Quote:
Hi,
I have made some changes to the device reading ID module to made it possible for PDA that is not compatible to be able to register online.

If you cannot register online previously, uninstall it from your PDA. Download the new version and do the registration again.

If you have already using version 1.1 and you want to update it with this version, you may be ask to re-register again when you run the program. Don't worry, just register it again, it just make sure sync with our server.

The upgrade version is at www.win4d.com/software/upgrade/pocketwin4d.exe (180k)

Just download it into the PDA directory /program files/w4dppc or where you have install it.
Old 15/07/2006, 10:07 PM
Registered

jinzhenzhi still new in analysis.

Okay, I'll try it out. Thanks for the reply.

Quote:
Arm or not, cannot tell until you install it leh . Don't worry, there are many XScale user already using it without problem lah.

Only problem is sometime when registering, the internet connection cannot work lah, so the program seem blank out. All you need to confirm is make sure your PDA can connect online and then follow by register.
Old 15/07/2006, 11:58 PM
Administrator

I have receive a few call about invalid CE file when installing the Pocket Win4D.

I check and check many times and found that one of the file "w4dppc.ini" has some extra space. Wow, I really can't believe this, a simple identical files when you look at both of them but just because of extra space, the installation will cause error.

See how tough to program... .

For those downloaded earlier, you should download it again to try one more time.