Win4D.com Forum

Win4D.com Forum (http://www.win4d.com/vforum4d/index.php)
-   Singapore 6/45 TOTO Forum (http://www.win4d.com/vforum4d/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Only $3 per draw pooling (http://www.win4d.com/vforum4d/showthread.php?t=4990)

kltan 21/10/2005 08:42 PM

Only $3 per draw pooling
 
Hi Members,
We have work out a completely new and affortable pooling system that require only $3 per draw and yet the advantages of these sharing are noticeble at a glance.

Since this coming Monday is a special $2.8Million Jackpot, we will start the system running. We have cater a signup day on Sunday 23 Oct 2005 (3pm) at our office #02-14 Balestier Plaza. Come down and see for yourself how the system can help you play responsibly.

Click on http://www.wintoto.com.sg/pooling/index.php to read more about it.

LuckyWinner 22/10/2005 03:13 AM

Finally it happen ...
 
This is the plan we all long waiting for, small investment ($3 per draw) yet high profit return.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kltan
Hi Members,
We have work out a completely new and affortable pooling system that require only $3 per draw and yet the advantages of these sharing are noticeble at a glance.

Since this coming Monday is a special $2.8Million Jackpot, we will start the system running. We have cater a signup day on Sunday 23 Oct 2005 (3pm) at our office #02-14 Balestier Plaza. Come down and see for yourself how the system can help you play responsibly.

Click on http://www.wintoto.com.sg/pooling/index.php to read more about it.


Warrior 22/10/2005 12:09 PM

$3 is ok..like to know what other admin fee we need to pay?? pls advise :confused:

kltan 22/10/2005 06:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
We fix the play window at 26 draws. The total amount per term is $78 plus an admin fee of $12. All the transaction will be transparent and can be see from the Webpage login just like the Bank account. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior
$3 is ok..like to know what other admin fee we need to pay?? pls advise :confused:


Shell 22/10/2005 11:25 PM

gota go back office on Sunday to work
 
so how? cannot go down to your office leh ...

1. anyhow, if the tenure is for 26 draws, equates to one term, what happen if after one term and we decide not to continue with the pooling, can we withdraw? will there be any "penalty" charge

2. at what time do we get to see the numbers that we are investing ? on the day itself only ? or much earlier ?

3. how many people per team ? will we be briefed on our team members?

4. what's yr target for no. of teams formed?

5. how many sets of numbers will each team play ? ordinary or system 7 ... etc., ?

appreciate your reply. tks in advance.

cheers,
shell

kltan 23/10/2005 12:57 AM

No, once a member decided to join the session, he or she is not allow to terminate the pooling.

We have already 7 teams formed, our target are more than 20 teams. The more team, the better chances of one of the team jackpot.

Every team is issue with different 42 ordinary entries. We've specially program a system that minimize the duplication so that we can reach out all the possible area. The team do not need to know each other at all. Because anyone can join at any time, the team members may be reshuffle on every draw. Everyone will get to know all numbers inclusive of all other team numbers. For this, we want to make sure it is very transparent to everyone. The investment percentage on team share will only be discuss with signon members. We do not wish to disclose openly in the forum.

The numbers will be send through email to all members after 3pm on the draw date.

Immediately on the draw date, after 7:30pm, every members accounts are updated if there are winning. Members will also receive email about their winning.

Only winning of prize from 4+1 upward will there be any sharing across the teams. If only prize 3+1 or 4, only your own team share.

A bit complicated to explain on words, it would be best to come down to our office and we can show you how the whole system works.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shell
so how? cannot go down to your office leh ...

1. anyhow, if the tenure is for 26 draws, equates to one term, what happen if after one term and we decide not to continue with the pooling, can we withdraw? will there be any "penalty" charge

2. at what time do we get to see the numbers that we are investing ? on the day itself only ? or much earlier ?

3. how many people per team ? will we be briefed on our team members?

4. what's yr target for no. of teams formed?

5. how many sets of numbers will each team play ? ordinary or system 7 ... etc., ?

appreciate your reply. tks in advance.

cheers,
shell


LuckyWinner 23/10/2005 04:50 AM

Small suggestion
 
How abt 13 draws (26*0.5) per window session plus admin fee of $6 (12*0.5), total is $45 (90*0.5)? 1 month is abt 8~9 draws, 13 draws already can cover abt 1.5 months.

One time take out $90, not easy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kltan
We fix the play window at 26 draws. The total amount per term is $78 plus an admin fee of $12. All the transaction will be transparent and can be see from the Webpage login just like the Bank account. ;)


Shell 23/10/2005 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kltan
No, once a member decided to join the session, he or she is not allow to terminate the pooling.

Hi, there!
Clarifications : so U R saying that this scheme is for continuous play, there is no termination date. Even after one term of 26 draws is up, the player has to continue to play for another term ... and so forth. Appreciate your confirmation on this point.

It's a pity I cant go down to your office today 'cos gotta be in office by 10am and god knows, until what time !!

Good Luck & cheers,
Shell

kltan 23/10/2005 11:32 AM

$3 versus $1000
 
Nope, at the end of the current session, you may choose to opt out and take back whatever balance left in your account.

We derive this system to guide members not to overplay with TOTO game. TOTO game is not a quick and easy way to get rich. We know by the fact that the probability of winning the jackpot is so small that even you play $1000 a draw, your probability is still very small. There is no different from spending huge amount or with $3. The only different is whether you can afford to lose the $3 or $1000.

Most of the people play $3 to $6 per draw, from time to time, they may strike a 4, 3+1 prize or worst, not even a strike for the whole year. The problem most people face is the time factor, they do not have the time to queue up to buy on Monday or Thursday because of work schedule. Worst of all, when you miss to queue and your numbers appear :wall: You will get a knock on the head. So instead of having this headache, we figure out a way where you can solve this problem and at the same time you get to share with other. All you need is read the email every draw. You will find that most of the time, your numbers are also inside our selection, because there are more than 200 over set of ordinary tickets for you to check the result :D @ only $3.

In fact, if you look at this positively, it give you a peace of mind for the rest of TOTO play. You should treat this game as a leisure and easy way without stressing yourself. Plan for the whole year and wait for good new from the whole team. ;)

The famous phase "We plan not to fail but we alway fail to plan".

see 23/10/2005 11:04 PM

Really fantastic! You've can create such a transparent pooling scheme for the members. What I've joined in the state seem to be good but by looking at some of your pictures and your explanation, I'm impressed, you guys are professional :clap: .

From the look at it, you must have spend a lot of $$$ in the development of this system. My understand, the synidcate in the state use to spends thousands of dollar to setup this kind of system.

Count me in man! :clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kltan
Nope, at the end of the current session, you may choose to opt out and take back whatever balance left in your account.

We derive this system to guide members not to overplay with TOTO game. TOTO game is not a quick and easy way to get rich. We know by the fact that the probability of winning the jackpot is so small that even you play $1000 a draw, your probability is still very small. There is no different from spending huge amount or with $3. The only different is whether you can afford to lose the $3 or $1000.

Most of the people play $3 to $6 per draw, from time to time, they may strike a 4, 3+1 prize or worst, not even a strike for the whole year. The problem most people face is the time factor, they do not have the time to queue up to buy on Monday or Thursday because of work schedule. Worst of all, when you miss to queue and your numbers appear :wall: You will get a knock on the head. So instead of having this headache, we figure out a way where you can solve this problem and at the same time you get to share with other. All you need is read the email every draw. You will find that most of the time, your numbers are also inside our selection, because there are more than 200 over set of ordinary tickets for you to check the result :D @ only $3.

In fact, if you look at this positively, it give you a peace of mind for the rest of TOTO play. You should treat this game as a leisure and easy way without stressing yourself. Plan for the whole year and wait for good new from the whole team. ;)

The famous phase "We plan not to fail but we alway fail to plan".


ghost 24/10/2005 01:25 PM

Sorry.
How many person per team?

Cos if 10 person per team.
Hit 4 numbers= $30 / 10 = $3...only breakeven. :D

kltan 24/10/2005 01:40 PM

7 peoples a team. Each team 42 ordinary entries.
You should be aiming for the main objective, that is Jackpot prize. If you are only looking at smaller prize, it is very minimum. Even as an individual player, 9 out of 10 will tell you, he is not winning.

So in order to win the "Jackpot", you can leverage your strength with others. In this way, you will have a better chances to meet your objective.

This project that we are doing can be consider as "Multi-million dollar" project. It is not just 1 jackpot that we are aiming, we are aiming for multiple winnnigs.

Anyone can just join the team anytime, there isn't any closing date. If you are interested, just drop in our office, you can get to understand this better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghost
Sorry.
How many person per team?

Cos if 10 person per team.
Hit 4 numbers= $30 / 10 = $3...only breakeven. :D


sghatl 24/10/2005 01:44 PM

Hi KL,

Does it mean for $78 + $12 = 26 draws?
We can only opt out only after the 26th draw?
Is there a deadline for this pooling group? :D

kltan 24/10/2005 02:19 PM

Yes, the pooling per session is 26 draws. After the 26th draw, if you do not wish to continue with the pooling, you can withdraw all your balance in the account.

Why we plan for 26 draw is because we want to make sure there is a consistence play and also to prevent you from over play when come to big jackpot prize. I am sure you notice that there are many people tend to play more during bigger jackpot prize. This indirectly burn some of your saving.

For those who think that $90 for 26 draw is too much, we don't encourage you to join because it would mean you already stressing yourself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sghatl
Hi KL,

Does it mean for $78 + $12 = 26 draws?
We can only opt out only after the 26th draw?
Is there a deadline for this pooling group? :D


Noktah 24/10/2005 02:19 PM

Yo Master KL Tan,
This is very interesting. :dance:
Is there any way to Join in without going to your office?
Me at Jurong, hard to find time to go there. :o


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2011 Assemblix Technology Pte Ltd. Win4D is a registered trademark.